We're new to this blog business, and to be perfectly honest, it's a little intimidating. I have absolutely no clue what to say - as usual...but I'm sure the long-winded diatribes will come with time. For now, here's what we know of the plan.
Wednesday, September 22nd: Philadelphia
- 12:00 PM - Official Registration as Peace Corps Trainees
- 2:00 - 7:00 PM - Orientation Sessions
Thursday, September 23rd: Philadelphia...and Beyond
- 11:00 PM - Hotel Check Out
- 1:00 PM - Loading the Bus for New York - JFK...Hope I Get A Seat At The Front...I'd Rather Not Have A Repeat of My Poland Bus Trip...That Poor Sweater Never Knew What Hit It...
- 9:40 PM - Flight Leaves For Azerbaijan - Connection in Frankfurt, Germany
Friday, September 24th: Another World
- 8:55 PM - Arrive in Baku, Azerbaijan
K's Assignment - TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
D's Assignment - CED (Community Economic Development)
Approximately 3 Months of Culture / Language Training Prior to the Start of Our Service
...More to Come...KJ