Thursday, September 23, 2010

Beautiful Beaukiss...

I can't begin to number the reasons I love this place...more than anything else, it's the beautiful people that call it home. Thank you all for loving us so and for being so hard to leave...the harder it is to go, the sweeter it will be to return.
I love you all  more than coconut cream shave ice...more than Luby's fried fish...more than Claussen pickles...more than Harry Potter...more than Ben Hur...more than The Judds Sing Christmas...more than Everlasting Gobstoppers...
For those of you reading this that aren't catching my obscure references...it means I love 'em a lot.
KJ

Here are a few shots of our time in Beaukiss...


The Reason For Big Dave's Morning Tradition

All My Favorite Boys Getting to Work on the Mini-Donkey Barn :)

The Newest Addition...Who Still Needs A Name

"Fry Night" - A Good Idea Gone Terribly, Terribly Wrong

The Coolest 10 (Almost 11 ) Year Olds On The Face of the Planet!