- D's started an Open Mic Night in Ganja that's been incredibly successful...
- We're addicted to The West Wing and have no idea what we'll do with ourselves once we've finished the last season...be productive, I guess...ugh.
- We've moved into our own little home - YEAH!!
- We're teaching a U.S. Government class and are totally embarrassed by how little we know about our own country...
- We're gearing up for some summer trips around the country...birding is on the list (shocking, I'm sure, for those of you that know Dustin Windham)
- We met some Aggies in Baku! Gig 'em.
We've gotten so much good news from home lately -- babies born, first steps taken, cancer defeated, milestones reached. Know that we celebrate with you...on the other side of the world, we celebrate with you. We love you all SO much! Thank you for your continued concern and support. We couldn't go on without you.
|See...still here! We're at Dustin's work party at "Magara" ... the cave. It's one of two restaurants in town where women are officially "olar" -- allowed. Yeah, Magara!! :)|
|The Ganja Peace Corps Crew and the New U.S. Ambassador to Azerbaijan, Matthew Bryza. He toured the country with the Peace Corps Country Director to celebrate P.C.'s 50th Anniversary - Happy Birthday, Peace Corps!|
|Azeri Road Block - Water Buffalo|
|Kelly and Ilqar's Niece. Ilqar is one of Dustin's friends form work - he's such a wonderful man. When his family invites us over, they treat us like we're one of the gang.|
|A Packed House @ Dustin's Open Mic Night! 120 in Attendance - Way to Go, D! I'm sure he'll want to fill you in on all the details, so I'll leave it at that for now.|
|The Cure-All For a Crappy Day - Homemade French Fries and Beer|
|Dustin & Ruzi at the Ganja International School Carnival - Ruzi was officiating the Ping Pong tournament.|
|A Little Bit of Hitchcock|
|The Lone Poppy - This is a walk along a road by the river. It opens up into a big clearing with an awesome view of the mountains...when they're not covered in clouds...|
|The Ganja Softball Team - YEAH!|